We all spend a sufficient amount of time on social media. The reason could be to connect with different people, the habit of surfing, to receive and provide updates about your close ones.
Sometimes you might have come up with the thought that the time that you waste on social media, i.e., Facebook, could be put to some better use. Will it be great for you if you could make some amount of money through social media- Facebook?
We can earn a lot of money through Facebook instead of wasting time surfing through the Facebook wall.
Earn Money Through Facebook Page
If you are working hard on the content of your Facebook page, then a Facebook page has the potential to earn billions. The Indian start-up Inshort.com was first initiated as a Facebook page, which later became a start-up for sharing any news and information around the globe in just 60 words.
To earn some cash from a Facebook fan page, first, you have to create a Facebook page. Follow the guide provided below.
How to earn money from Facebook page
Step-1: Find an Opportunity
Your vision should be clear from the very first day that you have to earn money from your Facebook page. For that, you must know the potential of a niche that will assist you in making money from your Facebook page and your interest in the topic.
For example, a fan page of affiliated marketing will generate a good earning from websites like amazon.
You cannot earn from a Facebook page in just some weeks. And you must have general information and basic knowledge about the field so that you can create good content for your audience and inspire the crowd to bring traffic to your page and like your page.
Step-2: Publish content on your Facebook page
Start sharing your content on your page. Your content should be attractive, catchy, and informative such that targeted audience read/watch and share.
Facebook pages are found to have a low organic reach, and people might forget about your page if you are not updating your page with content consistently.
You should be prepared with a pre-written pool of ideas and content. Also, you should schedule your content uploading time so that even if you are busy somewhere or not accessible to your page, your page will still keep running.
There are many platforms on the internet through which you can schedule your social media post and content, apps like HootSuite and Buffer.
Step-3: Building a relationship
In the marketing field, healthy relationship building is essential. You might get your first payment from your Facebook page through sponsored posts, or as collaborative promotions, sponsored post means sharing content or post of any other brand or company for promotional purposes on your Facebook page. Or, you can make earn some bucks just by sharing and posting links to other brands.
Step-4: Make More Money
If you do have a big fan base on your Facebook page and have developed a name and reputation on the internet, you can apply to some affiliate programs on the internet to earn more bucks. There are few well-known affiliate providers are ClickBank, Amazon, CJ, ShareASale, etc.
Selling Products On Facebook To Earn Money
- You can use Facebook to create a suggestion feature to earn cash by marketing products.
- Insert the link of your product in the link box and present a coupon code to supply a reduction on the Product.
- You can conjointly use associate degree affiliate links from any e-commerce website and fasten a coupon code (not necessary if the corporate doesn't provide a discount).
- Your fans or audience can obtain the merchandise from your link, and you may earn cash through the affiliate. You can place the paid links on Facebook from any of the e-commerce websites like Amazon, Myntra, Snapdeal, Flipkart, or whichever provides a commission on their earning.
You can earn a lot of on offers by promoting on Facebook
- Give a high-grade offer like a 15-20% discount or provide buy one get one free offer. Your offer ought to be competitive or higher than your competitors.
- You can also promote your offers with Facebook paid ads facility.
- Or, you can involve some influential Facebook pages or individuals famous content creators to publish or market your offer.
- You can earn $50 per hour by changing into a contract Facebook merchant.
The Skill-set Needed To Become A Contract Facebook Merchant
Analyzing Facebook stats. You need to be ready and always prepared to predict with information analysis that, which sort of posts work higher on a particular day of the week and which post does not. Promoting and marketing will only be successful and perfect if we are ready to measure the stats. Like google has its analytics for websites, Facebook has its analytics for pages too.
Ability to form promoting ways and selections for marketing. A promoting campaign cannot be prosperous without having a proper strategy and plans. An efficient merchant is aware of what's going to be the result of a campaign at the tip of the month.
Ability to make content and post that are Facebook friendly. As an example, posts with fifty characters on Facebook get eighty-six percent more engagement. You need to grasp which sort of content works higher during a state of affairs.
Freelance Facebook Marketer Earns Well.
You can make $50 per hour by becoming a Facebook freelancer.
Skills needed to be a freelance Facebook marketer
- Examine Facebook stats. You must be able to predict with data analysis that which type of posts work better on which day of the week/month. Marketing can become successful only if we can measure the statistics. For example, Google has their analytics for websites, and Facebook has its analytics for pages.
- Ability to make marketing policies and decisions. A marketing drive cannot be successful without strategic planning. An effective marketer can predict his sales or earnings of the month.
- Ability to create Facebook-friendly content. For example, posts with 40-50 characters on facebook get 86 percent higher engagement. You need to know which sort of content works better in a post.
Other Ways To Make Money On Facebook
Become an Influencer
You can also earn money by becoming an influencer with your regular profile. If posts on your Facebook wall get adequate likes and comments, becoming an influencer is a great way to make money.
Also, if you have a huge fan following and you communicate with them through your profile, then you can make money by signing up through an influencer account on blogmint.com or fromote.com to start making money.
After signing, you will be asked to fill a form where you will insert your profile data, and you can set amount as an influencer. For example, you may charge 5,000 per facebook post by featuring a brand.
Make Money Through Facebook Apps
You can make money by becoming an app developer. Or, you can produce a Facebook app autonomously. In-app, you can make money by asking for banner ads, or you can sell virtual products of your own, or from a few gaming firms like EA, Zynga, Popcap, WhatsApp, etc.
Earn By Account Selling
You can get money by trading your other Facebook accounts. Previously it was a trend to create more than one account. But now marketers are purchasing those accounts for their promotional goal as Facebook provides added weightage to an old account.
Likewise, you can sell your old Facebook group or page with a good volume of a fan base.
Earn Money From Facebook Group
One can create a Facebook group. Work to create a group with more than 10000 members and a great engagement in conversation around a niche. The members engaged with relevant questions, blog posts, images, polls, etc.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox