Top websites like WordPress, BlogSpot, Wix and more have made blogging popular. There are many types of blogs Q&A, mistakes to avoid, eye-opening stats, ideas and strategies, templates and examples, personal insights, tool or resource round-up, success stories and so many more types of blogs to get your audience interested into reading with being a little creative and not making your writing mundane.
Blogging is an experience about letting the World know about your experience and sharing your knowledge. Blogging for a living could sound strange to your ears at first. But yes, India has a list of some successful bloggers who earn through blogging following their passion. And most importantly, if it interests you, why should you follow their websites?
Here let's dive into the list of websites, the people who started it following the journey behind it in 2021.
Here's a list of successful bloggers in India:
Amit has the prestigious title of the first Indian professional tech blogger and serves as an inspiration for many. He is an IIT Roorkee in Computer Science. Amit was working in developing web apps, Google add on's and mail merge for Gmail before following his passion as a full-time blogger.
The most recent topics covered by Amit on Labnol.org include 101 most useful websites on the internet, how to delete blank rows from tables in your Google document and how to request payments with Razorpay and Google sheets.
Why you should follow labnol.org:
- If you are looking for inspiration.
- If you love to read on topics like tips and how-to guides on software's, mobile apps and technologies.
- It has received the "Best Technology Blog" award twice at Indibloggers.
- If you are interested in Tech and software.
Harsh started his blogging journey borrowing a credit card from his friend and bought the domain name for his website, Shoutmeloud.com, which he admits was not easy. Since then, the journey of being a blogger has been a successful one. According to him, his blog consists of stories that are 95% about practical tips and his passion; the rest 5% consisting of personal stories.
Harsh Aggarwal describes the people who follow him on his journey as "Shouters" and the community he has for like-minded people. The experience of starting something small turned out to be a life-changing experience for him. And has impacted many people's lives in positive ways.
Why you should follow Shoutmeloud.com :
- If you want to grow as a digital marketer and a blogger.
- If you want to learn basic/ advanced blogging, WordPress and SEO.
- For social media marketing techniques.
- If you want to know digital marketing tips as a freelancer, blogger or a small business.
YourStory is India's leading media tech company for stories that the entrepreneur in you craves for. The founder and the Chief Editor of YourStory is Shraddha Sharma, she has degrees from St. Stephens College, Delhi and MICA, Ahmedabad. She has worked with Times of India and CNBC-TV18 as a journalist. Shraddha believes in "Every Story is Unique and Every Story Matters"
Why you should follow Yourstory.com:
- If you want to catch up with the success stories of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- The blog gives you information about funding alerts, promotions, and advice.
- If you are interested in startups.
- It is a leading platform for entrepreneurs across India.
The founder and CEO of the website Nandini Shenoy started this in the year 2007, a former Microsoft engineer. This side is a one stop destination for all Bollywood junkies.
The elegant website has all celebrities, photo galleries, breaking news, coverage of top events, live streams, celebrities fashion trends, and more.
The website has a digital reach of 25 million unique users. With 112 million page views monthly on both the platforms the website and the mobile app. The website has only grown rapidly after integrating the content of providing instantaneous news along with its entertainment landscape.
Why you should follow Pinkvilla.com:
- It has a Hindi website that has created a buzz in the regional media.
- If you want to keep with the wholesome Bollywood experience.
- For your love of cinema.
- To catch up with breaking news.
The website was launched in 2010 to help people launch money-making websites by Anil Agarwal, a full-time blogger. He has a master's degree in Computers. His blogging journey started before launching Bloggers passion. He started a website Scope for Money but later sold it.
Why you should follow Bloggerspassion.com:
- To learn strategies.
- Surely, visit if you are planning to launch your own website.
- For learning SEO, affiliate marketing tips.
- Wanting to learn how to make a money-making blog.
The website has been featured in Forbes, Lifehack, Problogger, Semrush, and Jeffbullas.com.
Who is India's number one blogger in 2021?
Amit Agarwal is known as the first Indian professional tech blogger and the number one blogger in India.
How much do bloggers earn in India?
In India, On average, a blogger can earn between $300 and $400 per month.
Who is the highest paid blogger in India?
Amit Agarwal is one of the highest paid bloggers with earnings of about USD 60,000/per month.
Must have tools for startups - Recommended by StartupTalky
Subscribe to StartupTalky
Get the latest insights delivered to you right in your inbox